Thursday, January 20, 2011

Business Cards of bliss

Remember yesterday when I was talking about how God always comes through in His own way?

Right after I finished writing in my blog for my new business "A Gift Surprise" I got a knock at my door. At first, of course it couldn't be good news, so I thought it was the property manager at my apartment complex wanting to do inspections today.

"Wait. Did I hear him say 'UPS'?"

Yes. YES! YESSSSSSSSS! It was UPS and he brought me the best gift! He brought me my business cards, thank you cards, car magnet, car window decal, and lots of stickers to put on my gift baskets that read my information on it! I couldn't be more excited and motivated right now!

Funk be gone...hello sunshine!

And a little wink for up above!

No comments:

Post a Comment