Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Nightly Prayer

Heavenly Father,

I thank you so much for the work that you're doing inside of me. I can feel Your wisdom preparing me to better accept Your will. I thank you for entrusting me with that knowledge and loving me beyond measures. There are simply no words to express my gratitude but I know that the power is not in my words, it lies in my deeds and good will. I know that I must look like You and I must above all love. Heavenly Father I ask for the courage to disipate the reigning fear in my life, making me unable to receive Your good works and blessings. Help me gather my strength so that I may learn to fight for my own wants and desires against satan's adament ways to attack me. Lord, I have allowed him to take my time away from You; for that I ask Your holy forgiveness and grace. I know that I must fight harder in order to win the battle against him.

Heavenly Father I come to you with such a happy heart knowing that my brother, Steve, is in good hands. I know that You hold him close and protect him with Your impeccable timing. Lord I ask that You help him learn to not only acknowledge the areas of his life that need work, but to also learn to trust in You more, as well as in himself. I pray that he will find the strength and the courage to continue his battle against satan as well and draw closer to you. Father, I ask for you to protect him against satan allowing him a chance to see what his life would be like, and is when You reign in his heart and not fear alone. Father, strengthen his faith and love for You above anything else.

Father I ask that you be with Kim as she tries to find a solution to her current situation. Lord, her cats are her lifeline right now and if she is to part ways with them I ask that you help her find the strength and the courage to find a new lifeline to hang on to for comfort and security.

I ask that you be with those who are physically hurting tonight; those who are struggling with spritual disturbances. Heavenly Father I also ask that you help provide an opportunity to bring in more income so that I may be able to pay for the things that I must take care of. Lord, I pray that it will also be enough hours so that I may learn the value of time management in my studies so that I may better take the opportunities to study Your word. I ask for more opportunities and willpower in doing that as well. Father, help fill my mind with Your inspiring words so that I may better learn how to be more like You. Teach me Your ways and understanding; mold me and make me in the ways that you see fit! With a loving heart I pray in your most Holy name, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment